What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your comprehensive, step-by-step guide to creating your own artisan-quality candles for fun and profit
- How to conquer color blending and create beautiful candles in every color of the rainbow – colors that are distinctly yours
- How to make the transition from casual hobbyist to candle entrepreneur without “stressing out” or losing a ton of cash
- 14 common candle making calamities, and how to quickly and easily remedy them – or avoid them in the first place!
- How the four most common candle additives will impact your final product to give you the desired result, every time
- Learn the five critical questions you need to ask and answer before you pour even so much as a single candle
- How to quickly, easily and cost-effectively package your candles to maximize customer appeal and profit
- The five critical questions you need to ask and answer before you pour even so much as a single candle
- Learn about wick types, their unique features, how to choose the RIGHT wick for the RIGHT application
- Informational profiles on container, molded, specialty, bakery, gel, and wickless candle designs
- Learn simple and elegant wrapping and presentation tips to add style and pizzazz to candle gifts
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Candlemaker’s Companion scores 70.90/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.candlemakerscompanion.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: candlemakerscompanion.com you’ll also be taken through to candlemakerscompanion.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)